Public Notice: Residents are advised that the sanitary sewer system will be undergoing maintenance over the next few days and vehicular traffic should exercise caution and reduce speed when in the vicinity of workers.

The Town of Sedgewick

Development or Demolition Permit

The Town of Sedgewick requires that anyone who is building/demolishing any type of structure submit an appropriate permit application – including moving a mobile home into the town

Payment in full for development permits is required prior to application processing/approval.

Development Permit
Demolition Permit
Land Use Bylaw 

Development & Building Process

Once the Development Permit Application has been approved as complying with the Land Use Bylaw you will need to submit the permit to Superior Safety Codes Inc. Red Deer in order to apply for your other applicable permits.