Learn about the Town of Sedgewick’s strategic objectives and plans.
On December 7th, 2017, Sedgewick Town Council met to discuss their strategic plan moving forward. The plan was approved unanimously on January 18th, 2018 at a regular meeting of Council. Click below to download the full PDF document.
“Quality of Life…. at every stage of life!”
“To preserve and enhance our resident’s collective quality of life by making Sedgewick a desirable and safe place in which to live, work, shop, study, play, raise a family and grow old.
We are a progressive community poised for growth!”
6 Keys to Success:
“ADVOCATING for the quality of life of our residents.”
“CONNECTING with neighbours when opportunity exists to improve quality of life.”
“DELIVERING a fiscally responsible level of service that ensures quality of life.”
“ENABLING the volunteer sector in making contributions to our quality of life.”
“INVITING others to share in our quality of life.”
“GROWING as a community so future generations can enjoy a similar quality of life.”
Following are the Strategic Priorities as set by Council:
- Priority I – Replacement of Sewer Infrastructure
- Priority II – Revitalize Main Street
- Priority III – Develop Phase I of a new subdivision
- Priority IV – Further support recreation and volunteers
- Priority V – Install LED signage on Highway 13
- Priority VI – Market the naming rights to the Sedgewick Recreation Centre