Learn about the Town of Sedgewick’s strategic objectives and plans.
“We are an engaging, dynamic community welcoming families and businesses…it has to be experienced!”
“Provide active leadership to promote an engaged forward thinking community in an ever changing world.”
“To listen and engage with an open mind…decisions with integrity and respect.”
Following are the Strategic Goals set by Council in the last term.
Short-Term Goals (1-2 years):
- Priority I – Municipal Rebranding
- Priority II – Address the Recreation Gap
- Priority III – Walking Trail Expansion Project
- Priority IV – Purchase SW9-44-12 W4M
Long-Term (LT) Goals (3-10 years):
- LT Priority I – Remaining Infrastructure Replacement and Main Street Revitalization Project
- LT Priority II: Residential Lot Development (5-10 lots)
With a new term beginning, Council will be revisiting their strategic plan over the course of the next few months.