The Town of Sedgewick is inviting applications for the position of Public Works Seasonal Labourer. This position is slated to begin on April 2nd and run through to October 31st. Applications will be received until a suitable candidate is found. Qualifications include:
- Minimum of Grade 12 and one year direct experience in operation of medium –type mobile equipment
- Capable of working with minimum supervision
- Mechanically inclined
- Capable of maintaining a professional relationship with employer(s), fellow employees and the general public
- Physically capable of performing assigned duties
- Possess and maintain a valid Class 5 Alberta Operator’s License (Q endorsement would be an asset to the position)
- Have a good working knowledge of Safety Standards and Practises and the ability and desire to implement them
- First Aid and CPR certifications are considered to be assets in this position.
For more information on this position, please click here.